Golden Visa Greece:
Greece, home of around 10 Million inhabitants, is famous for its beautiful ancient sites, culture and islands and 300 days of sunshine. Greece is a leading tourist attraction with 18 million visitors every year. Greece has become part of the European Union 1981. Like other countries in the south of Europe, Greece suffered from the economic crisis with impact on unemployment rate and drastically reduced house prices (down 30 to 50%). A perfect spot to invest and gain momentum when the economy starts up again (with 1st sign already visible).
In July 2013 Greece published a new law to attract foreign, non-European, investors in exchange for 5 year Schengen Visa. We from Golden Visa Spain explain you what to do:
- Similar to other countries there are different schemes for Investors, Entrepreneurs, Students, high qualified workers
- Visa will be granted for 5 years and prolonged every 5 years (with free Schengen Visa), own kids could be included until the reach 21 years (big difference to the rest of Europe)
- you do not need a minimum stay in this period in Greece(although it is recommended)
- Like in other countries you need to have a clean history (no jail, older than 18 years, invest need to come from a country that is not a fiscal island!)
- You can do your investment via a foreign company if you can prove that you own the majority of this company
- Invest a min. of 250.000 Euros in houses / flats that you can rent out to tourists and profit from price increases
We consider the Golden Visa Greece as a really interesting opportunity to invest because of Greece culture. In fact it is the lowest investment of all Southern European states. Who does not dream to live on a Greek Island?
Talk to us to handle your Golden Visa Greece application. Contact us.
Relevant other posts on this topic: