Golden Visa Ireland:
Ireland, home of around 6.3 Million inhabitants, is famous for its culture & landscape. Ireland is among the smaller countries of Europe, but due to the tax regime it plays an important role in Banking industry and as „landing place“ for multinational enterprises with their holdings in Dublin. Ireland is not part of the Schengen zone. UK and Ireland usually are the first place to invest for American companies (due to interesting tax regimes and the language / mentality. The infrastructure is excellent. Financial crisis impacted Ireland early and heavy, house prices are drastically down compared to the boom phases. There are only small signs of recovery!
In Ireland a Golden Investor law is in place since 2012, with very important changes implemented in July 2013 (it is said due to the low number of applicants). Golden Visa Ireland shows you how to:
- Similar to other countries there are different schemes for Investors, Entrepreneurs, Students, high qualified workers
- Visa will be granted for 2 years, renewed for another 3 years and after that renewed every 5 years
- It is stipulated that you visit Ireland once in 12 months
- Like in other countries you need to have a clean history (no jail, older than 18 years, invest need to come from a country that is not a fiscal island!)
- You can do your investment via a foreign company if you can prove that you own the majority of this company
- Investment in government bonds of 1 Million Euro
- Investment in companies of 0,5 Million Euro for a min. of 3 years
- New: investment fund that invests in companies: 0,5 Million Euro
- A mixed investment of 0,950 Euro (450.000 in residential property and 500.000 in immigrant investor bond)
- If you are paying tuition fees for Irish educational institutions it might be recognised
We consider Ireland as interesting place to apply for a Golden Visa Ireland as it there are many opportunities in real estate and business. But be aware that Ireland is not part of the Schengen Visa treaty which will complicate your travel within Europe.
We can provide you the Golden Visa Ireland. Contact us.
More information on this topic: