Golden Visa Italy:
Italy, home of around 60 Million inhabitants, is famous for it’s history and beautiful sights and its big and cosmopolitan cities of Rom, Milan and Venice.
Italy is considered one of the most important economies in Europe, you will find an almost perfect infrastructure in the North for business / living. Like other countries in the south of Europe, Italy is suffering a high unployment rate and slow economy. Whilst other countries like Spain are slowly moving up, Italy remains with big economic problems.
Golden Visa Italy law was approved in 2014 to attract foreign, non-european- investors in exchange for 5 year Schengen Visa.
- Similar to other countries there are different schemes for Investors, Entrepreneurs, Students, high qualified workers
- Visa will be granted for 1 year and prolonged every year within the first 5 years (with free Schengen Visa), it is expected that a Visa is generated within 7 to 10 working days (once the conditions are fulfilled)
- you do not need a minimum stay in this period in Italy (although it is recommended)
- Like in other countries you need to have a clean history (no jail, older than 18 years, invest need to come from a country that is not a fiscal island!)
- You can do your investment via a foreign company if you can prove that you own the majority of this company
- Invest a min. of 300.000 Euros in house / flats -> we have a large number of relevant properties available for you
We consider the Golden Visa Italy as a really interesting opportunity to invest because of Italy’s economic potential, history and living quality.
Talk to us to handle your Golden Visa Italy application. Contact us.