Golden Visa Malta – Citizenship by Investment:
Malta, home of around 450.000 inhabitants, is famous for its history & climate. Malta is a small Island in the south of Italy in the Mediterranean See. It is well communicated with Main Europe and part of the Euro AND Schengen zone. For investors it is well-known as a country with low taxes. Malta is very well communicated to the rest of Europe with its own Airline.
Malta has Golden Visa law since years, the Citizenship by Investment was added in October 2013.
Basic information on the Golden Visa Malta: :
- you can apply for you and your family if you are not a citizen of Europe
- you have to have a minimum income in Malta that is taxable with 15% for you and your family
- Investment real estate (275.000 Euro in Malta, 220.000 in Gozo and southern parts of Malta)
- renting real estate !!! (9.600 Euro in Malta, 8.750 Euro in Gozo and southern parts of Malta)
Malta Citizenship by Investment (Individual Investor Programme, Malta citizenship by investment programme):
- you have to pay 650.000 Euro into a government fund for your self + 25.000 Euro for spouse and childs each
- you might be taxable in Malta (interesting terms) if you stay longer as a half-year
- there will be a due diligence on you person by a government agency to check your background
We consider the Golden Visa Malta and the Malta Citizenship by Investment are really attractive to investors, the big bonus is that Malta is in the Schengen Zone and free travel within Europe is possible. The investment costs for the Residence as well as the Citizenship are low compared to other states!
We can provide you the Golden Visa Malta with our local partners. Contact us.
Relevant Posts for this topic: