Golden Visa Spain:
Spain, home of around 46 Million inhabitants, is famous for its beautiful sights, beaches and its big and cosmopolitan cities of Barcelona and Madrid.
Spain is considered one of the most important economies in Europe, you will find an almost perfect infrastructure for business / living. Like other countries in the south of Europe, Spain suffered from the economic crisis with a high unemployment rate and reduced house prices between 30 and 50%. A perfect spot to invest.
Spain Golden Visa Law was approved on 30th September 2013 to attract foreign, non-european- investors in exchange for 5 year Schengen Visa.
- Similar to other countries there are different schemes for Investors, Entrepreneurs, Students, high qualified workers
- Visa will be granted for 1 year and prolonged every 2 years (with free Schengen Visa), it is expected that a Visa is generated with 15 working days (once the conditions are fulfilled)
- you do not need a minimum stay in this period in Spain (although it is recommended)
- Like in other countries you need to have a clean history (no jail, older than 18 years, invest need to come from a country that is not a fiscal island!)
- You can do your investment via a foreign company if you can prove that you own the majority of this company
- Invest in a company and increase employment -> Barcelona is called: Silicon Valley of Europe, we will find you the right investment
- Invest a min. of 500.000 Euros in house / flats -> we have a large number of agencies that can you provide the perfect spot, even with rent out houses / flats when you are not in town
- Investment of 1 Mio Euro in corporate shares or cash at bank (5 years)
- Investment of 2 Mio. Euro in Spanish bonds (5 years)
We consider the Golden Visa Spain as one of the most interesting opportunities to invest because of Spain`s turnaround potential. We will elaborate the right investment strategy for you.
Talk to us to handle your Golden Visa Spain application. Contact us.
Relevant other posts on this topic: