St. Kitts citizenship – an easy way to receive a 2nd passport / citizenship with easy travel to US, Canada, UK, Europe, the alternative to Golden Visas in Europe
St. Kitts is an island of the lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. St. Kitts has a population for 35.000, primary language is English. It forms with its neighbouring island of Nevis one country: Saint Kitts and Nevis. It is part
of the Commonwealth with the Queen of England as head of state.
The capital of the two-island nation is Basseterre on Saint Kitts. There are several big cruise ships heading for St. Kitts. Currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, which has a fixed exchanged rate with the US Dollar.
St. Kitts has a booming tourist sector which make investments into the real estate sector interesting.
Key facts about the St. Kitts citizenship / 2nd passport:
- St. Kitts & Nevis passport law exists already since 30 years and has a good reputation
- investment minimum is 400.000 US-Dollar in government approved real estate developments or a donation of 300.000 US Dollar
- citizenship is usually received within 4 to 6 months, it can extended to family members
- Visa free travel to al EU Schengen states, Switzerland, UK and Ireland, Canada
- life time citizenship even after property is sold after 5 years
- to apply for the citizenship there are additional government fees to be paid
Golden Visa Europe has exclusive partnerships with some local property developers in St. Kitts to ensure your citizenship. We think it is an interesting alternative to the Golden Visa Europe schemes as it gives you travel access to more states.
Talk to us to handle your Citizenship St. Kitts application. Contact us.